Id say we definately need another right back another midfielder to cover(as we cant carry on relying on Fox and Crofts all season) a right winger(as we dont really have one at the moment) and a striker as i think Wilbraham, Johnson and Mcdonald could all be on the way out)

Right Back- Its very unlikely but ive heard rumours of Jose Bosingwa on a bosman at the end of the season I personally would say Luke Chambers of Nott''m Forest he can cover RB, CB, DM and MC he is quick very solid at the back and excellent going forward hes played mainly at right back this season and scored more goals than russell martin (which is quite an achievement)

Midfield-Unlikely but maybe Spearing, Lansbury or Kakuta on loan(but they may be needed by their clubs for next season) its a long shoit but Graham Dorrans isnt really wanted at the Hawthorns maybe have a look at him

Right Winger-Lambert obviously rates Bennett and in Lambert we trust so id say go for him Kebe or Eagles would be decent choices Gradel from Leeds has really impressed me or maybe have a punt on Mcgugan from Forest hes not a right winger by trade but could play there and slot in into the rest of midfield

Striker-We would be very lucky to get him but Klasnic from Bolton is a great finisher and would get us some goals in the Premier League Rodriguez and Long(maybe havent seen much of them)

Don''t want to have a go, but there is more than 1 summer transfers/who we want etc thread on the first page. But it is your first post, so i suppose we can let you off :P

Boswinga NO WAY. Will want at least £30k a week i would imagine, has lost some of his form recently. And R.Martin deserves his place (Boswinga wouldn''t come as back up...)

A versatile player like Chambers would be nice

Midfield/wing, Lansbury i think is coming back, loan or permanent i don''t know, probably only loan. Kebe, or Bennett would do nicely for the wing.

Long is my first choice striker.

someone correct me if I''m wrong but I thought Chambers was mainly playing as a CB, as Welsh international Chris Gunter plays RB for Forest? But yeah good shout - how about Gunter aswell for RB, McGugan in midfield and Camp cover for GK? Forest won''t have a team left [:P]

Difficult to say isn''t it.

I think we need a bit more pace in the team atttacking wise. Maybe Lita or Long.

I think Bennett will be a target, wouldn''t mind him to be honest. Think we need to bolster the defense aswell, I don''t think Drury will play much so maybe another left back for cover and another strong centre half. Although Barnett will feel like a new signing.

First thing I would do though is loan Rudd out and get a backup keeper with tons of experience, like a Cudicini. Someone to help the lads out, because I think we need someone like that!

I don''t think Lambert will change his philososphy too much and that all Norwich fans should expect players from the Championship or League 1.

I''d have Jamie O''Hara in a flashGoes with the PL hard working philosophy

As an Australian I''d like to see Luke DeVere of Gyeongnam, who is a beast of a centreback previously helped Brisbane Roar win A-league title and should be plyaing for Australia imo. Also Lucas Neill and Harry Kewell are off contract this summer and are still quality but age and contract may make them undesirable.

No offence mate but i wouldn''t take any australian - too laid back

not that I''d want him anywhere near the club but Muscat is Australian and I''d hardly call him "laid back"

[quote user="Mahogany"]not that I''d want him anywhere near the club but Muscat is Australian and I''d hardly call him "laid back"[/quote]Muscat was born in crawley, England , Just saying.

Harry Kewell... now that would be an interesting one. From what I gather Ara Turan aside he''s viewed as Gala''s best player.

Really? Didn''t know that, I live not too far from there, horrible, horrible place. Kinda understand why he always seems so angry now.