Sign in to follow this  
CanaryJames

Whitbread Injury?

Any news? Only Edwards looked shaky in comparison, and Zak has been immense. We need him back badly.

Also, if he''s out long-term and we end up in the play-off''s, we''re in trouble as Edwards'' loan expires after the Semi''s...

Ah good, hopefully not too serious then! Thanks!

Farcical attempt at a substitution by the worst referee in a while incidentally...

whitbread was at fault during the game when he was going to go off.

the REF never stopped the match for the sub but all the norwich players thought he had.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

the REF never stopped the match for the sub but all the norwich players thought he had.

[/quote]

My seat in E Block in the Lower Barclay is about as far away from the dug outs as you can get, but I thought I remembered seeing the 4th Official holding up the board to signal the substitution and the Referee allowing play to restart. But I could have just imagined that.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

My seat in E Block in the Lower Barclay is about as far away from the dug outs as you can get, but I thought I remembered seeing the 4th Official holding up the board to signal the substitution and the Referee allowing play to restart. But I could have just imagined that.

[/quote]That''s what they said on Canary Call.