Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Re: 1 WATFORD TICKET WANTED

It just goes to show that even people assoiciated with a fine club such as NCFC can be idiots. It was a genuine request from a couple of genuine fans asking if a situation existed that they would be interested in the tickets.  Your idiotic remark is nothing more than an affirmation of the fact that nowhere is safe in modern society from prats such as yourself. Crawl back under the hole please and let the rest of the world carry on trying to ignore you.

HA HA HA HA HA

Should have got in there earlier mate like the rest of us did.

Enjoy listening to it on the radio!

I have 10 stubs and the ability to go to all other away games. Unfortunately at the time I didnt think I could make it, I will survive and move on if I don''t get one. You ,however, will be an idiot for the rest of your life.

someone forgot to take their happy pill this morning didn''t they.

I can get you a programme if you want and you can put it with the rest of you stubs!

[quote user="NRGUK"]I have 10 stubs and the ability to go to all other away games. Unfortunately at the time I didnt think I could make it, I will survive and move on if I don''t get one. You ,however, will be an idiot for the rest of your life.[/quote]Ha, well played.[Y]

I don''t need to result in calling people names to make a point.

It was a genuine offer and it is called supply and demand.

The supply is zero and the demand is apparently quite high.

Simple laws of economics my dear fellow. So as you are "DESPERATE" the price was reflected in that.

Think you should stick to playing on your N64 mate!

[quote user="paulo79"]I don''t need to result in calling people names to make a point.

Simple laws of economics my dear fellow. So as you are "DESPERATE" the price was reflected in that.

Think you should stick to playing on your N64 mate![/quote]Sorry, you''re trying to take the moral high-ground now?! HA HA HA HA HA

[quote user="paulo79"]I don''t need to result in calling people names to make a point.

Think you should stick to playing on your N64 mate![/quote]Don''t read economics to me like I am an idiot, I graduated from UEA with a 2:1 in Politics and Economics. Now please, if you are not going to add anything remotely worthwhile to this forum, stop posting on it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="NRGUK"]I have 10 stubs and the ability to go to all other away games. Unfortunately at the time I didnt think I could make it, I will survive and move on if I don''t get one. You ,however, will be an idiot for the rest of your life.[/quote]Ha, well played.[Y][/quote]Cheers Morty :)

Think you should stick to playing on your N64 mate![/quote]

Your not a very nice person are you ?Now by offering to sell your ticket for £250 is illgal why ? causeunder section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it illegal.Now run along before you get reported.

oh go and do one well done on your degree btw must come in handy, i also graduated from UEA but don''t feel the need to show off.

Go on then report me, your all mouth mate, and if it is illegal then so is this whole thread as anyone selling their ticket to another said person would violate the act as they are unauthorised as it clearly states in the first paragraph of the section

It is an offence for an unauthorised person to—.

(a)sell a ticket for a designated football match, or.

(b)otherwise to dispose of such a ticket to another person

Not taking the moral high ground I.S but it was meant as a light hearted joke that has been blown out of all proportion.

Thats all mate. Some people aint got a sense of humor lol