Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Norwich Vs Preston - Same Starting XI as last week.

Just watch Zidane score a chipped penalty on youtube, suppose that was unprofessional, what on earth was he thinking.

And why doesnt Lambert want him doing that again? Maybe becuase its unprofessional!

How can playing for a foul... Ie leaving your leg there so you still are fouled, count as unprofessional?

You have obviously never played the game if you think you have the same chance of scoring doing what Wes did today, as you do picking a corner and hitting it!

Just admit you are wrong, and we''ll move on

''How can playing for a foul... Ie leaving your leg there so you still are fouled, count as unprofessional? ''

What?

I don''t actually believe this is real.

And when did i say you have the same chance, i have said it is one of the options, and Wes thought he could score.

How can playing for a foul be unprofessional. How can chipping a penalty be unprofessional? I actually don''t believe this.

Wes doesn''t blast the ball, he never has and never will. Lambert must know this. Even if he has told Wes not to take penalties like he did today, Wes still thought it was a good idea. What the hell is unprofessional about it. Do i have the meaning of unprofessional wrong? Could you explain to me what you think it means? Because i obviously have a completely different concept of it, if purposely playing for a foul isn''t unprofessional but chipping a penalty is....

–adjective

not professional; not pertaining to or characteristic of a profession.

at variance with or contrary to professional standards or ethics; not befitting members of a profession, as language, behavior, or conduct.

not belonging to a profession; nonprofessional.

not done with professional competence, as a play staged or an opera performed by amateurs; amateurish.

1.Chipping penaltys, although not the best way by a long shot, is an option, and many have been scored that way.

2. Not really relevant, his penalty didn''t benefit members, but it wouldn''t have if he blasted it and it were saved.

3.He is a footballer

4. Although the example is not relevant, this is the only one that could deem it unprofessional, but you can only chip a penalty down the middle one way. Yes we know it was the wrong choice, and was easy for the keeper to save, as he didn''t dive, but still...

Just answer the question,

Why doesnt Lambert want him to do it again?

If that isnt enough for you, your my firend are a moron

Because it didn''t work?

You can seriously f*ck right off calling me a moron, who do you think you are? Give me some evidence of your wonderful intelligent contributions please?

Getting something wrong, and being unprofessional are two VERY different things.

Otherwise, everything not done right would be unprofessional wouldn''t it? And its not.

As someone said in another thread, he did this for Blackpool against Preston and scored. IT CAN WORK, it didn''t today, it has worked, in a World Cup final for one of the best players ever. I fail to see how a chipped penalty is unprofessional.

The wrong choice perhaps, unless you are really confidant you can score. And really if you have a penalty taker who can smash it into the corners reliably then he should be taking them.

But who the hell do you think you are calling me a moron?

*I don''t really want to get into a ''heated'' argument, i''m not angry or anything. I am actually quite shocked that its considered unprofessional, and that you think i''m a moron, because i know i''m not.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]*I don''t really want to get into a ''heated'' argument, i''m not angry or anything. I am actually quite shocked that its considered unprofessional, and that you think i''m a moron, because i know i''m not.[/quote]

Im in no way angry, I just cant have a serious debate with someone, that is not willing to admit Wes was unprofessional.

HOW WAS IT UNPROFESSIONAL?

Know one has explained that to me yet... I have looked at the dictionary definition of unprofessional, and fail to see how chipping a penalty is unprofessional? Don''t say anything else unless your going to explain exactly how it falls into that category.

It didn''t work.

It was on the face of it the wrong decision.

It has worked for Wes, and many others before (some players are known for taking that kind of penalty).

[quote user="Gingerpele"]HOW WAS IT UNPROFESSIONAL?

Know one has explained that to me yet... I have looked at the dictionary definition of unprofessional, and fail to see how chipping a penalty is unprofessional? Don''t say anything else unless your going to explain exactly how it falls into that category.

It didn''t work.

It was on the face of it the wrong decision.

It has worked for Wes, and many others before (some players are known for taking that kind of penalty).[/quote]

You are yet to tell me why Lambert doesnt want him to do it again!

No players are known for doing it! Some players have done it!

I did, my first line.

It didn''t work......

He didn''t score.

Now can you give me a definition of unprofessional please. It was a poor penalty, but you have yet to actually give any evidence to say its unprofessional, if you do then i will have to accept it is. But you just keep on avoiding that and many other questions.