Sign in to follow this  
ca

Yellow card threat

Does that mean that our 4 players have had their yellow card threat lifted and it is now wiped out?If so good news and no worry of anyone missing the binners game.

I was about to ask the same thing, cityangel. As the date given for the wiping of yellow cards is, I believe, the last day of February, I would imagine all our yellow cards will now be wiped out and everyone will start from scratch again. Although I am disappointed that the game is off today and I really feel for everyone who has made the journey north, this could be a small silver lining in the snow-laden cloud for today, especially as most of our main rivals will probably pick up points and close the gap a bit. (Another possible upside could be that we will be fresher for Tuesday night''s big game than the Baggies. The downside could be that if they win today they will go into the game with more impetus than they might have done. Either way, we will have to show our professional qualities, as we have done many times this season).

Yep think you''re both right cityangel and susie b. My understanding was that on the 1st March all yellow cards will be wiped. Full squad for Sunday week then. It''s a wee bit depressing though that we could go into the clash with the Baggies level on points (albeit with a game in hand) when this time last week we were five ahead. Never mind, can''t be helped

yes they will all have been wiped away before our next game. that means mcveigh, hucks, francis and another one can all get booked again another 4 times. more diving 4 hucks now!