Sign in to follow this  
Libbra Lives in Dubai

Suggested list of transfer targets

[quote user="CanaryJames"]He''s scored more league goals than Holt did the season before in the same division. [/quote]

The season before last Holt played for Shrewsbury and scored 28 goals and he won the golden boot did he not?  Even if this player did score more it dosn''t say much about his other seasons does it?

I''m not saying he''s a bad player because I know nothing about him but his record isn''t great and suggests he is unprolific at League 2 level.  At the moment the club is trying to rebuild and trying to get us on the ''up'' again and going places and to do this we need quality players.  If we consider signing any League 2 striker he needs a better record than this and needs to be prolific.  1 goal every 3 games in League 2 dosn''t scream Championship material to me.

Pittman is a talented player, no doubt, but he would definately have struggled this season if it wasn''t for Fletcher''s contribution alongsid him this season. You look at a few of the strikers who have played alongside Fletcher and you''ll find that almost all of them will have their best goal record while playing alongside him (admittedly Defoe and Stein being exceptions) I''d fear that if we tried to make a big money (that''s what Bournemouth would expect) move for Pittman then we''d end up making the same mistake Doncaster did with Hayter...

That''s why  hoping Rotherham fail at Wembley- so that we can snap up Le Fondre instead [:D]