Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Emptying the bins

[quote user="Ncfc"]Wow a Brighton midfielder , a Colchester bit player a Rangers reserve abd a centre half not good enough for Coventry , i tire of you people applauding everybody who comes into the club as great , look back to the Roeder , Grant and Gunn times in charge all their signings were hailed as great signings and dont knock them till they play 90% turned out to be rubbish and got us relegated .Remember how the few sane people on this board said Gunn was a terrible managerial appointment yet still the majority wouldnt have it , you let your support of the club blind yourselves to the rubbish .I stand by my opinion and its only my opinion that so far we have not made a decent signing just added poor class players to the squad and two good signings would have been far better than 7 or 8 poor ones , we are a squad full of lower league players and i expect a Peterboro type season .
[/quote]

This whole conversation seems slightly bitter and I didn''t really want to get involved. But after seeing this I couldn''t help myself. That''s all first class bullsh*t. Ward was onyl released by Coventry because of his playing style, Coleman didn''t like him because he played it out of defence rather than hoofed it. As you would have seen if you weren''t so thick we had quite a few coventry fans on here attacking their club for releasing Ward, who, from looking at the Coventry boards is very highly rated by their fans. ''Not good enough for Coventry''... more like good enough for their fans and the league, good enough for Preston who wanted to bid for him but don''t have enoug spare cash, good enough for Sheffield united, just not good enough for Coleman.

''Few Sane people''- I don''t think anybody was happy about Gunn''s permanent appointment, you''ve got that completely wrong. He was the man who did a terrible job of keeping us up and ultimately relegation was partly his fault. Almost all the fans recognised this, there is a difference in not liking a managerial appointment and slagging him off at every little oppurtunity and not liking a managerial appointment but trying of put some faith in him.

And just to finish off my little rant. If you actually looked around at the threads about Crofts and other signing you''ll find a great number of peple actually attacking the new signings, not celebrating them. Infact that will usually be the main response, just look at what people have been saying about the possibility of getting Taiwo, otherwise you might find some who will choose to reserve their judgements, but your statement about everyone getting excited at every single new signing is completely wrong. Frankly you look like a right tw*t