Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

English and proud of it[Y]

Happy St Georges Day one and all

[/quote]Same to you CTID, and happy St. George''s Day to all City fans. We should really make more of this day should we not?

You are right Methcanary, we should reclaim the day and our flag from the far right associations that it currently has and which prevent us from taking a pride in today in the same way the Irish do with St Patricks Day for example.

Happy St George''s Day!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

You are right Methcanary, we should reclaim the day and our flag from the far right associations that it currently has and which prevent us from taking a pride in today in the same way the Irish do with St Patricks Day for example.

Happy St George''s Day!

[/quote]

once, I got into a lot of agro with the Waveney District Council, because I chose to put St George''s flags all around the out side fence of my pony rescue and one great big 12ft one on a pole just inside the gate, gut let me tell you that some people of Southwold didn''t like it and I was orderd to take the lot down, and this was on the 23rd of April, the right day and before 10am. Some people in Southwold still think the earth is flat and Wrentham is landsend