Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

You would thing norwich were just mid table!

Interesting thing i discovered was that some of them actually knew who our previous managers were,when they mustve been a league,or 2 lower when roedster was here..Shows you these are where the real fans are! ask a glory hunting spurs/liverpool fan etc who was barsnleys last 2 managers..and you will see how far they look beyond their own little plastic world

[quote user="I am a Banana"]You would thing norwich were just mid table!http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/184411-league-one-manager-of-the-season/[/quote]I''m guessing you mean "think" Banana?Quite the contrary is the impression i got to be honest. They''ve generally recognised the significance of Lambert this season, but theres just a suspicion amongst the majority on there that with the squad and resources we had, we were destined to gain promotion this season. And considering the job Wilson has done at Swindon this year, not least Jackett at Millwall, it''s a little difficult to doubt their judgement to be honest.Spend a bit of time on a Southampton forum, then you''ll really feel deflated over the mark you''d like to of thought we''d of made upon League One this season.

Given the fact that Lambert inherited (what should have been and what will soon be) a mid-table Championship squad, then yes, I agree, Wilson is the man. Charlie Austin is an incredible find.

However, unless you are being ironic, your post collapses with you last sentance. Boothroyd has Lisbie at £8k a week and now Frank Quedrue?!. I work in the same industry as Robbie Cowling and me/my director have bussiness conections with him and he, at this rate, will very soon be on the ropes... all on companies'' house - take a look.

www.creditsafeuk.com