Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

DARREN HUCKERBY & DION DUBLIN TO PLAY IN THE JIMMY NEIGHBOUR CUP

Thought I''d give this a mention on here, for me it''s right on my doorstep so I can''t wait, should be a fantastic day, for a great cause. A three team competition featuring West Ham, Tottenham Hotspur and Norwich City packed with former players from the three teams, Gianfranco Zola and Teddy Sheringham have also been confirmed. The link below doesn''t have Huckerby listed but our local paper this end has announced it today.

More info here:

http://194.131.180.89/

[quote user="Mushroom"]

Thought I''d give this a mention on here, for me it''s right on my doorstep so I can''t wait, should be a fantastic day, for a great cause. A three team competition featuring West Ham, Tottenham Hotspur and Norwich City packed with former players from the three teams, Gianfranco Zola and Teddy Sheringham have also been confirmed. The link below doesn''t have Huckerby listed but our local paper this end has announced it today.

More info here:

http://194.131.180.89/

[/quote]

I''m near Bishops Stortford (about 15 miles) so may make an appearance, cheers mushroom

Norfolk Lutonian, are you actually in Luton? Because that isn''t 15 miles away from sunny Stortford! I''m in Sawbridgeworth myself, a mere 3/4 miles away.

Just for anyone who was still planning on going to this it turns out it has been postponed due to West Ham having to rearrange a game in the Premier League with Fulham, because of Fulham''s progress in the Europa League, shame.

[quote user="Canary"]Do you know when it has been postponed to? I sent a cheque off to them for tickets but have heard nothing from them.[/quote]

Not sure mate, I''d call Bishop''s Stortford FC up on 01279 306456.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]I live at Watton-at-stone mate near Stevenage if you know it[/quote]

bump for Mushroom

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]I live at Watton-at-stone mate near Stevenage if you know it[/quote]

bump for Mushroom

[/quote]

Heard of but not too aware of Stevenage and the surrounding area to be honest.