Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

i we get a point or better against MK dons

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]we''ll have taken points off every single team in the league.[/quote]Interesting stuff. I was thinking on saturday how many teams in the league will we not have beaten in either of the games by the end of the season. Southampton being one, Charlton potentially being another. Any more?

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"]we''ll have taken points off every single team in the league.[/quote]Interesting stuff. I was thinking on saturday how many teams in the league will we not have beaten in either of the games by the end of the season. Southampton being one, Charlton potentially being another. Any more?[/quote]Gillingham?

[quote user="norfolk_canary"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"]we''ll have taken points off every single team in the league.[/quote]Interesting stuff. I was thinking on saturday how many teams in the league will we not have beaten in either of the games by the end of the season. Southampton being one, Charlton potentially being another. Any more?[/quote]Gillingham?[/quote]Yep. Had a quick look and it appears to stand at: -Southampton having played twice.Potentially MK, Charlton, Gillingham depending on the second fixtures.Hell of a record..