Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

Another top post pulled off Guardian Footy site

RuelFox

27 Feb 2010, 1:39PM UNITEDS GREEN AND GOLD

Excuse the rampant pendantry but................those scarfs are not green and gold! They are clearly green and yellow. Wolves play in gold and those whiney mancs are not wearing gold. Tis a good job they aint yellow and green because the powers that be at fortress carra rud would unleash mad dog macnally and he would demand reparations. Serious reparations. I reckon a months loan of rooney , to coincide with the leeds match should suffice. Incidently - whilst on the subject of our ''rivals'' (ahem) for 3rd division. Have you ever visited their WACCOE forum. Tis proper , proper funny. Basically - unless you happen to be David Batty or Billy Bremner you are officially a c**t. They don''t much care for all things NCFC at the moment. Can''t imagine how they will react to seeing the "scum" wearing the colours of the "jumped up , no fans , sister f**cking c**ts" of my beloved canaries. AND THEY ARE LOSING AT HUDDERSFIELD. I''m off to troll my arse of on WACCOE and hopefully learn some new swears.