Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

The wheels are falling off the tractor!

All is clearly not well down at the Portaloo.

It''s starting to become pretty obvious that what Roy Keane did at Sunderland was an exception rather than the rule in regards to his management abilities.

He''s starting to look like a classic case of the great player being a sh*t manager. They expect the same of their players as they produced when they were players, and can''t seem to work out why most of the time most players can''t meet their standards. I think he got lucky at Sunderland by having a bunch of players that did responded to his management style but that certainly wasn''t the case with the squad he got from Magilton who it .

And now in a desperate attempt to revive the binner''s fortunes he''s called in half a teams worth of ex-mackems he used to manage, on loan. And when the going gets tough, we all know what happens to loan players.

I can really see them being in a relegation fight to the end. I can''t say if i genuinely want them to be relegated but no-one can deny it would be sweet to pass in opposite directions come May.

Big game at the bottom of the Champs tomorrow. Palace V Reading.

Now I feel a bit sorry for Palace being dumped down there because of the 10 point deduction but a win for Reading would put the binners back in the bottom three. How good would that be[:D]