Sign in to follow this  
canarycol

MEMORY LANE

Just  came  across  this site took  me  back a  few  years and  brought  back a  few  memories

http://www.norwichcityfcyears.com/years/index.html

Nice little site. Wish there were a few more dedicated to Canary history. Check out my weblog if you wish. I am doing my best to stir a few memories of NCFC !!

good  site aitch I did one  on blogspot  a  couple of years ago when I was off work after  an op I have not  done anything for a long  time  but there is a lot on thereheres the linkhttp://colinscanaryblog.blogspot.com/

You should have kept it going. You had put a lot of work into it. Though I know time can be an issue. Hopefully I can develop this blog and get a few City fans adding comments should my thoughts provoke any memories for them (add yourself as a follower should you wish to). I am very surprised how little information there is on the net when it comes to past matches and player statistics. You have to look in loads of places to find what you want, then piece it altogether. Most items on NCFC concern present rather than past, which I have no problem with, but the club has had some fine moments over the years and it would be good for them to recorded in one place.

I should have added that ''Flown From The Nest'' is an exception, a really fantastic historical NCFC site. I don''t know who developed it but it really is something to be proud of. '' Norwich City Mad'' also has good statistical information.