Sign in to follow this  
SS

Walsall

Hi,Just wondering whether anybody knows how many are going to the Walsall game? I''m thinking of taking the GF to her first football game so would prefer it to have a decent atmosphere (we don''t live near Norwich, hence the away game!).Cheers

Well 2,000 were going to the original fixture but I doubt it''ll be that many when for the rearranged fixture. However I think you''d be wise to hold off for a bit as judging by the forecast for next week it''s very likely the game will be called off again.

there  would have been a great atmosphere at the first postponed game at walsall there was  lots  of Norwich fans  myself included but it was  not  too far for me as I live in birmingham, Im sure  there will be a few  Norwich fans at the next game at walsall if it is still on as there has been a lot of snow up here in the midlands today

Still undecided whether i''m going to get a ticket, the last train from Birmingham into Notts is at 23:09 so I have to catch a train from the Bescot Stadium at 21:44, meaning i will miss the last few minutes. Also with the weather forecast it may be a wasted trip anyhow.