Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc101

The pitch today.

Hi,

I got the chance to go onto the pitch at Walsall, We were in the ground having a good moan and one of the stewards said come and have a look at the problem areas. It was quite icy in the corners but very wet in the middle.Did any of you go on and have a look?

Also did you take your programs back and get a refund? I did but he was bl**dy grumpy when i asked.

Yeh I must have been near you as one of my mates was one of those allowed aswell. He said it was fine aswell and some of the stewards diddnt see to much of a problem with it. Was watching highlights of games on ssn earlier and people might want to have a look out for the bradford game when they show it on the football league show as it looked alot worse than the walsall pitch! Got a few pictures of the pitch i took if anyone is interested. Also wtf was up with those burning oil barrels!pic 1pic 2pic 3

How do these ragamuffin pub teams expect the mighty norwich to play on a school playing field like that !I see in pic 2 they had to shift the homeless people off the pitch before the game !Take ya bloody refuse / oil drum fires with ya you pikeys !!!