Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Why won't PL try his new option?

I know it''s still early(ish) days but he seems to still be favouring the McDonald/Hughes substitution. This doesn''t really change things as we''re essentially 4-3-3 when he does that and still narrow.

Would a 4-4-2 with Smith and McNamee playing the wings have given the Glovers something else to think about today?

Starting to be reminiscent of the Benitez/Aquilani saga! Although i do think Lambert will end up being a better manager than Benitez.

Lets see if Lambert wins a Champions Legaue medal!!

Awaitings the ''He already as!!'' But of course you know I mean as a manager!!!

Ok, Benitez has the champs league medal but i think managing in europe and in the premier league are very different. It''s in the league where Benitez has you wondering what on earth he''s thinking sometimes and i think Lambert wouldn''t be as dull, negative and uninspiring a manager in the premier league. If he were to get there. I feel certain he will, just maybe not with us unfortunately. I think he has a personal goal to be managing in the premier league in the next 5 years, with or without us.

Very premature, as much as I think he his the best thing since slice bread at the minute, he has a hell of a long way to go. We are his 4th team and he is still only in League one, he is doing a very good job for us, but anyone looking down and seeing Norwich doing well in League one would expect us to be doing well! I think Grayson would be ahead of Lambert in the pecking order!