Sign in to follow this  
glenn little

Stars of the future

who is catching your eye in the youth team?? Did any of you see the performance tuesday night? we had 2 schoolboys in the starting line up, great result considering. so tell me who caught your eye and who''s names you''ve heard as being stars of the future.

ye, great result. schoolboys were joe lewis and andrew fisk. didnt watch the match, how did they do? very good team.

i no these two boys, andrew fisk and joe lewis, and i cant stress how much talent there is between them. being a mate of good andrews, i can say he is heads above any other player his age in norfolk and it wud be wrong not to see him make it to a pro level. and for joe to be in the first team at his age shows wat a great prospects he and andrew are to the future of the club.

seb muddel i think his name is. he''s 14/15 and is already on the fringes of the under 19''s. he may have had england trials. definately our next jarvis.

I work with andrew fisks Mum and she gives me a little review of how he is doing and he was on the bench for the reserves last season at the age of 15 and has put in a few man of the match performances this season

I mean him and joe lewis must be handy considering they are both 16 and keeping lads of two or three years older out of the team

I think it is like anything though so long as they stay injury free while still developing everything looks good for future

Only watched the Youth Cup match at Old Trafford, but Olly Willis, Nicky Howell, Lee Blackburn and Danny Crow caught my eye in the 4-2 defeat. The whole team played well but these players turned in eye-catching performances. Its pretty pleasing to know the future of the club seems to be in good hands. Re: the vacant post for a Youth Coach (since Adrian Boothroyd left) I''d have to say that Ian Crook would be a good candidate to take over, he''s City blood coursing through him and he was a skilful player in his time. Just remains to see who else has applied and who the Board and the Club feel is best suited to help bring on the next generation of youngsters.

Seb Muddel is one definately one. He is really good. He has pace, skill, strengh and good all-rounder. He goes to my school an i have played in matches for my school with him and people fear him. Hes had a few apperances including 90minutes against ipshit.

Hi, Id just like to put the record straight, I think the schoolboys they refer to are Michael Spillane(15) and Chris Martin along with Seb Muddel.  Joe and Andrew are first year scholars.  Michael and Chris managed to get 45 mins with the Reserves last night at The Valley and did a terrific job.  Well done boys keep it up.