Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

It's time for the Mac...

after another poor performance from Curo I really do think its time for Cody to start instead of 25 minutes to try and turn the game.Surley Lambo can see that he was more of a threat.As much as i like Curo i''m afraid he''s had his day,or am I wrong?

[quote user="crowey66"]after another poor performance from Curo I really do think its time for Cody to start instead of 25 minutes to try and turn the game.Surley Lambo can see that he was more of a threat.As much as i like Curo i''m afraid he''s had his day,or am I wrong?[/quote]

I thought Cody looked dangerous for a few minutes after coming on but after his initial impact he became as anonymous as the rest of the team. He has got a bit of pace but I''m far from convinced that he''s ever going to be that good, hope he proves me wrong.

Martin is a better option than Cody who i dont think is going to make the grade , in truth we really should have signed another striker we always looked short in the goalscoring department .At the moment Holt is the only player we have that looks capable of putting the ball in the net apart from Askou at set pieces.