Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

So who is Holts best strike partner?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Boyo"]

McDonald - He has had a few games next to Holt so far but, has failed to hit the net even with having a lot of chances.  Although Cody hasn''t converted yet those two together sound very promising with Holt''s strength to hold the ball up and Cody''s pace.  So far this has seemed the best, but for those two to be a real threat McDonald needs some composure and some goals.

[/quote]

Sorry, didn''t he score against Colchester and show composure when setting up our 5th goal vs Wycombe?
[/quote]

He did Chops - but both occassions he was used as a sub.   So far when he has started he has had the same sort of impact as Cureton,  works hard good runs but not havethat something extra.... so for me is an impact sub still at the mo,   until he learns the game a bit more and can bring that energy and impact from kick off.

Curo did little wrong against wycombe, but did not add anything so would be my pick over martin or daley.  I would like to at least see Maric as he is a striker at the club,  but the one I would start with tomorrow would be Hoolahan off Holt.  We have nothing to lose.