Sign in to follow this  
PaulyH

Yeovil match help

Has anyone been to Yeovil, or going to Yeovil that knows anything about the ground and parking?I''m heading down fairly latish as I work in Bristol and I''m picking my gf up in Bath on route to the game. I''ve done a bit of digging around and all accounts head in on  the A303 bypass then take the A3088 into the the City. That''s where the trail goes blank. Does anyone know the best place/places to park?Thanks

From one of your groups:

The ground is located on the very outskirts of Yeovil and is signposted from the A303. Leave the A303 at the Cartgate roundabout and take the A3088 towards Yeovil. Follow the road for around four miles until you reach a roundabout on the outskirts of Yeovil with the Westlands Airfield directly in front of you. Turn left at this roundabout and then continue straight on, crossing a number of roundabouts. As you pass the entrance to an Asda superstore, take the next left for the ground, which can be seen from the road.There is a fair sized car park at the ground, which costs £2. Otherwise there is plenty of street car parking to be had on the roads leading down to the ground.