Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Talk Sport this afternoon

again, one of the main discussions this afternoon on talksport was norwich city. hawksby and jacobs were discussing us and made some sense. they could not believe a ''big'' club like us were thrashed at home by an average league one team 7-1. also, they do not think gunn is the man for the job and we have been in ''free fall'' since relegated in 2005.

i do have to agree, we are in free fall and it seems most fans put up with it, why do we???? they also questioned delia''s commitment to the club recently and if she cares as much as she did.

some good points raised i think.  

[quote user="glove1"]

again, one of the main discussions this afternoon on talksport was norwich city. hawksby and jacobs were discussing us and made some sense. they could not believe a ''big'' club like us were thrashed at home by an average league one team 7-1. also, they do not think gunn is the man for the job and we have been in ''free fall'' since relegated in 2005.

i do have to agree, we are in free fall and it seems most fans put up with it, why do we???? they also questioned delia''s commitment to the club recently and if she cares as much as she did.

some good points raised i think.  

[/quote]it matters not if they or us think Gunn isn''t the right man for the job, Delia does and until she goes we will stay in "free fall"

Many do not wish to put up with it but too many do and feel like they owe Delia something. Until we can unite in opinion against her we will continue to decline.