Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Supporters Group 5-a-side Football Tournament

I know this is probably the wrong part of the site to put this but the most viewed.

We''re holding a Supporters Group 5-a-side Football tournament here at PlayFootball.net in Luton and would love some representitives from Norwich (me being a Norwich fan and everything) please find details below:

SUPPORTERS GROUP NATIONAL 5-A-SIDE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT @ PLAYFOOTBALL.NET LUTON

SUNDAY 9th AUGUST 2pm KICK OFF

PRIZES: TROPHIES AND MEDALS AND ALSO £200* FOR THE WINNING CLUB!!

We are a 5-a-side football centre based in Luton and we are holding a national 5-a-side football tournament on the Sunday 9th August 2009 for Supporter Group’s for all Football League teams.

Please pass on this email to all of your supporter groups so they can represent your club in this exciting National 5-a-side football tournament against other football league clubs, and show that your supporters really are the best footballers in the country.

VITAL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION:

FIRSTLY WHERE IS PLAYFOOTBALL.NET IN LUTON?

We are based behind Stopsley High School in Luton, you can find directions on our website www.playfootball.net our postcode for those with Sat Nav’s is LU2 7UX.

WHAT’S HAPPENING ON THE DAY?

PlayFootball.net will arrange fixtures and send out confirmation details to the list of attendees

SCHEDULE:

1pm: Team Registration, use one of our 8 5-a-side pitches to warm up

1.30pm: Distribute fixtures and team briefing

2pm: Start Group stages; let the games begin

4pm: Complete Group Stages and PlayFootball.net collates the results

4.15pm: knockout stages begin; playing for survival brings out the real competition

5pm: Grand final; choose sides and go and cheer them on

5.15pm: trophy presentations; the winners get to bask in the glory with trophies to take home and a story to tell

5.30pm: shower then enjoy post-event refreshments in the licensed sports bar; relax in the comfy chairs and reminisce about the days action over your choice of drink.

Entertainment carries on into the evening with a DJ, food, raffle and auction (please supply prizes from your club)

HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST US?

£30 per team and you can bring a squad of 5-8 players (roll-on, roll-off subs)

OK I’M INTERESTED IN REPRESENTING MY CLUB HOW DO I ENTER?

To Enter please call us at PlayFootball.net on 0845 257 1000 or email jeremy.davies@playfootball.net we will send you an application form!

We would love to see your club at this prestigious National 5-a-side football tournament, please book your place early to avoid disappointment for what will prove to be a popular date in your football calendar!

Yours in Sport,

Jez Davies

Assistant Manager

PlayFootball.Net

Stopsley High School, St Thomas Road

Stopsley, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 7UX

Tel No: 0845 257 1000

jeremy.davies@playfootball.net