Sign in to follow this  
kennyfoggo

Other than Protesting

I know the idea of Protesting will be met with me being shouted down, but I don''t care anymore,  I simply cannot see any other way we can get our points across, and let Mr and Mrs Ambition know how we really feel. They have shown a hell of a lot of contempt for fans, why not give a little back, we cannot force her out, but we can certainly let the world know she isn''t wanted I am seriously considering cancelling my S/T and rely on the odd game here and there, something I have n''t done in 46 years.  What a pity it isn''t the old way of paying on the day, then they might sing another tune. Anyways can anyone see any other way of voicing our concerns and views other than a protest. ?

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]
I know the idea of Protesting will be met with me being shouted down, but I don''t care anymore,  I simply cannot see any other way we can get our points across, and let Mr and Mrs Ambition know how we really feel. They have shown a hell of a lot of contempt for fans, why not give a little back, we cannot force her out, but we can certainly let the world know she isn''t wanted

I am seriously considering cancelling my S/T and rely on the odd game here and there, something I have n''t done in 46 years. 
What a pity it isn''t the old way of paying on the day, then they might sing another tune.

Anyways can anyone see any other way of voicing our concerns and views other than a protest. ?

[/quote]

I think we should take the protest to Delia''s house in suffolk!!!!!!