Sign in to follow this  
pieman01

Reading canaries

Following up an earlier post, is anyone planning on gouing to the Three Guineas next to the station to watch the game tomorrow?Cheers!Nick

Nick, I had a couple of people email me about it after my previous posts on the subject - Yellow Belly and a friend of Meeky''s - and there were murmurs on this board from some other posters.  I have checked with the pub and they are definitely showing the match. See you there later today!

[quote]Nick, I had a couple of people email me about it after my previous posts on the subject - Yellow Belly and a friend of Meeky''s - and there were murmurs on this board from some other posters. I have c...[/quote]

However the b@st@rds at the 3 Guineas didn''t get Prem Plus (shame they didn''t mention that when I asked the day before) so we watched it in the Warwick instead. 

A jolly exciting game, I ended up very depressed BUT we''ve always got to remind ourselves: we (at least the realists amongst us) were never expecting to win 10 games and stay up by right; we can still get that big bonus if we are lucky, but if we''re not then...  We''ve always known we''re budgeting for going down, in a very sensible way which most people agreed with at the time it was originally made clear.  No need to criticise the board for that now, and no need to criticise our manger or players, the vast majority of whom are doing their best and trying their hardest in my opinion.  When I see them play like in that 2nd half I am very proud!

******!I know Meeky through the WOTB - he sent me a MacDouble car sticker through.Sorry I missed you on Sat. My home email is knackered so when I checked before leaving work Friday and there was no messages, I assumed it was off.We''ll be there next time! Or drop me a line at picopy@btinternet.com.CheersNick