Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Tale of two halves - the evidence.

The Sporting Life website has two Premiership league tables based on first half performance and second half performance. Guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the First Half performance table, City are rockstone bottom.

Pl 10 --W1 D3 L6 -- GF1 GA10--Pts 6 

In the Second Half performance table City are flying in 8th spot level on points with Spurs & Bolton.

Pl 10 --W3 D4 L4 --GF8 GA7 --Pts 14

Well, well, well. Apparently we don''t earn the right to play until the second half. I wonder why?

Now what was it that Archie Macaulay gave the players before matches in 1958-59. Sherry & raw eggs , I think!!!!!!!

OTBC.

(P.S. In the Disciplinary table based on red & yellow cards We are soaring in 5th place - behind Man Utd & Chelsea in 1st and 2nd places respectively!)

Good spot BBB - proves what we all suspected and is something carried over from last season when there were too many poor 1st halfs.

Now if Worthy can do his job and get them fired up for a full 90 mins mid table obscurity beckons - bring it on

Come on Worthy - solve this attitude problem.

OTBC

Shock horror - we have a poor half (may be Toon had a super 1st half) but again we were significantly better in the second half. Sort it out Worthy!

Or is it that Toon had the game sewn up by half time, sat back allowing us to get forward in the second half - any comments from tired returning travelling canaries?

OTBC

Zipper.

I wasn''t there, but reading between the lines of various match reports, I fear that it is your latter explanation.. Hope I''m wrong!

OTBC.