Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

What is wrong with this club?

Firstly, Relegation: the players didn''t play like they wanted to win and when they dont do that you know somethings wrong or we are going downhill.

Secondly, Negativety: We might be in league 1 but we still must carry on supporting our team and getting them back up

Thirdly, Managerial: Ok,bryan gunn not the best manger but why were we lulled into reports of aidy boothroyd for weeks and then ince but no it was bryan gunn. What happened there?

Fourthly, Team selection: Poor team selections have resulted in poor performances

Lastly, Glenn roeders comment: his comment has always stuck in my head and he said "Players of big/top teams would prefer to sit,not play football and have big cash waiting rather than play regular football for a small wage cut" absolutely ridiculous football players should be used to play football not just sit on the subs bench every week

Thanks guys for your time reading this, please take some of these points into consideration and post back telling me what you think.

Together we can get this club back up to where we should be.

[quote user="canaryman"]

Firstly, Relegation: the players didn''t play like they wanted to win and when they dont do that you know somethings wrong or we are going downhill.

Secondly, Negativety: We might be in league 1 but we still must carry on supporting our team and getting them back up

Thirdly, Managerial: Ok,bryan gunn not the best manger but why were we lulled into reports of aidy boothroyd for weeks and then ince but no it was bryan gunn. What happened there?

Fourthly, Team selection: Poor team selections have resulted in poor performances

Lastly, Glenn roeders comment: his comment has always stuck in my head and he said "Players of big/top teams would prefer to sit,not play football and have big cash waiting rather than play regular football for a small wage cut" absolutely ridiculous football players should be used to play football not just sit on the subs bench every week

Thanks guys for your time reading this, please take some of these points into consideration and post back telling me what you think.

Together we can get this club back up to where we should be.

[/quote]

Munby...Jones....Smith and doomcaster!