Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

welcome back pete

pete

you looked seriously jet lagged at the old watering hole last night!  hope the clocks going back has helped you - let us all know just how good Las Vegas was! 

BTW, newcastle was a great trip, thanks so much for helping  me give Meeky such a good birthday!  Cheers!

Apologies if I appeared rude last night Gazza, it really was the last place I wanted to be and I soon left for 16 hours sleep...

Vegas isn''t just another country, it''s another world, you HAVE to go and do everything. Fear will only spoil your experience! In the end I found horse-riding more nervy than the helicopter ride!

Thanks for helping us out of a tight spot for the Newcastle game. Glad you all enjoyed it.

[quote]pete you looked seriously jet lagged at the old watering hole last night! hope the clocks going back has helped you - let us all know just how good Las Vegas was! BTW, newcastle was a great trip,...[/quote]

Welcome back Pete , glad you had a great time.

Pete, welcome back from me too!  I''ve just got back from a long weekend at Centerparcs where I won at tennis, table tennis, badminton and adventure golf...but I couldn''t make some of those less palatable results at the weekend change and go for us!  Sorry!  A win tonight would make things much better though, wouldn''t it?  And as for Saturday...bring on Blackburn.  Can''t wait, and I''ll bet you can''t either.