Sign in to follow this  
Red Canary

Highway to hell!

First great result for every one today, the boys finally did us all proud! But I have only just arrived home after the diaster on the A14 Newmarket Bypass! A trip which would normally take under 2 hours long has infact taken us 5 (i took away 30mins for the cheeky Mc Donalds at Duxford)! I am a season ticket holder and have been traveling from Stevenage for 6 years now.It was great to see the convoy packed with Norwich fans on their way home(and Watford fans, though i''m not sorry for them). I would like to take this oppotunity to salute all traveling NCFC fans who spend Saturdays and Tuesday nights traveling many hours and miles to support our team, some i know coming from as far away as the South coast and outer London!This is my last season as i have forgone the opportunity of a season ticket next year. So farwell yellow convoy! Keep on truck''in, those who make the long  sacrific to support the team we love!ThanksRC

So you will know how disappointing its been of late to travel ''longer'' distances to games - difficult to get excited in anticipation on match days and deflating on the journey home.Its the fans that need the ''player of the year'' for 2009 for what we have endured yet still keep coming back and supporting the cause - the passion will never die even if we''re relegated.Hope nobody was seriously hurt on the A11 even though it was a long wait!