Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

CLingan, gow, marshall and a disasterous day!

the chuckle brothers would of done better.. Clingan has 1 eye on his summer holidays and nice house on the thames when he signs for Fulham and Gow thinks he''s thierry Henry.. got news for you Alan, you aint!

neither of these players were playing for the club today... ones been linekd with a move away, one is on loan... i think that says all it needs too.

Gow seems to think he can beat 10 players with jinks and turns. 3 times today he could of passed it to better placed players, mooney, Lee and Cody and 3 times he tried to go for the spectacular... it didnt work.

as for Marshall... the so called "match saver" came haring out of his goal and cost us a penalty when he didn''t need too (should fo forced the man wide), his distribution was shocking and he failed to narrow the angle at the 3rd goal.... if this piss poor excuse for a goalkeeper is here next season then somethings wrong! I hope he NEVER plays for us again.. and yes im serious.. i''ve had enough of that prat!

it was a disasttrius day! being sat in the family enclosure i coudlnt have a pint before the game, we lost, the scum fans gloated, and we were delayed on the train home for over an hour.....

I might go to bed now and try and forget it all!

Bad decisions to not take Clingan and gow off, bad decision by Marshall, bad decision to even wake up this morning :(

jas :(

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the chuckle brothers would of done better.. Clingan has 1 eye on his summer holidays and nice house on the thames when he signs for Fulham and Gow thinks he''s thierry Henry.. got news for you Alan, you aint!

neither of these players were playing for the club today... ones been linekd with a move away, one is on loan... i think that says all it needs too.

Gow seems to think he can beat 10 players with jinks and turns. 3 times today he could of passed it to better placed players, mooney, Lee and Cody and 3 times he tried to go for the spectacular... it didnt work.

as for Marshall... the so called "match saver" came haring out of his goal and cost us a penalty when he didn''t need too (should fo forced the man wide), his distribution was shocking and he failed to narrow the angle at the 3rd goal.... if this piss poor excuse for a goalkeeper is here next season then somethings wrong! I hope he NEVER plays for us again.. and yes im serious.. i''ve had enough of that prat!

it was a disasttrius day! being sat in the family enclosure i coudlnt have a pint before the game, we lost, the scum fans gloated, and we were delayed on the train home for over an hour.....

I might go to bed now and try and forget it all!

Bad decisions to not take Clingan and gow off, bad decision by Marshall, bad decision to even wake up this morning :(

jas :(

[/quote]looks like some couldn''t cope with the stress of performing on the big stage...but then the east anglian derby is small beer - if you one eye on a lucrative prem move...