Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Last Home Game of Season Moved

Have to say sky seem to normally give alot more notice than this. I have to say i really cant stand them anymore. Sky sports is just too expensive something like £35 a month. At least setanta have got quite a few games now but thats going to change again in a few years. I have to say the worst thing about sky is the cricket. I cant watch the ashes in the summer and alot of my friends cant cos they are showing it all on sky. That really should be on terrestrial TV. At the moment the world cup and euros have to be on terrestrial but its only a matter of time in my opinion until that changes

Im writing this from my partners account...who is an avid supporter of NCFC!! It will be a very special birthday of his on Sat 25th Apr, as a surprise gift I had arranged for an amazing day at NCFC involving lots of different surprises (costing me a small fortune) but was going to be worth every penny to see his face. I had even booked an executive car to pick us up and take us there!!!! I was extremely dissapointed when they emailed me to say the match had been changed to the Monday 27th instead...& due to SKY!!!! Sky dont want to know little teams like Norwich most of the time so how dare they swoop in and ruin the last match of the season for some of Norwich''s best supporters! Needless to say I have now had to cancel this very special day, Monday is just out of the question as he works nights and it just wont be the same celebrating his birthday two days later. I will now have to think of something else and take my money elsewhere. Sad but true!

Errrrrrrr........how many of us here have Birthdays on the 25th of April????! 

I will be the big 3 5 !  (i think...)