Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Why is Roeder still here?

The board must be pertirfied of upsetting Roeder and intimidated by his arrogant and bullying behaviour. Its obviously from last night''s pathetic performance that he has lost the players, and I for one was amazed that he was still at Carrow Road this morning. The board MUST sack him today and bring in a manager within a week, just as Forest and Derby have done. There is no shortage of far superior managers to Roeder available: Jewell, Boothroyd, Pardew, Holloway, Curbishley, to name but a few. We MUST protest on Saturday and Tuesday evening; the future of our club is seriously at risk. In a couple of weeks time it will be too late.

It will take the Board to act because I do not see any situation where he will do a Grant and admit he is not up to the task.  The decisive moment may well be at 5pm on Saturday I think (when defeat will mean we will be in the bottom three), especially if the players decide to put in a performance like the ones in those televised games against Burnley or QPR.

I just don''t think it matters.  I cannot see any half decent manager wanting to take the reins as things stand and I cannot see any individual being prepared to invest the sums of money required to make a difference.

League 1 here we come....

You know what''s really galling about this whole issue - we''re in a deep financial hole.   Because of that deep financial hole, the board is very reluctant to do anything about Roeder - sack him & we''ll have to pay him off - money that we can ill afford...Vicious circle ain''t it?![:@]

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]You know what''s really galling about this whole issue - we''re in a deep financial hole.   Because of that deep financial hole, the board is very reluctant to do anything about Roeder - sack him & we''ll have to pay him off - money that we can ill afford...

Vicious circle ain''t it?![:@]
[/quote]So whats the price of relegation?? We go down or we get rid of Roeder! That''s the choice the Board have!  Yes we don''t have much money, but many teams in this league are working with a far less budget, than the money we have coming in! I''m getting so angry at the board because they haven''t sacked him yet! The longer this goes on, the harder it''s going to be for someone to try and turn things around. I just wish the Board would realise this!