Sign in to follow this  
reg

RYAN TAYLOR ON LOAN

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]But Carlos that simply is not true. I admit I''m no expert and i assume you are not either but from what i understand you''re statement is not accurate. ''Taking nothing out of the club'' is misleading but their share value has increased greatly up to year end 2007[/quote]

Their share value goes up because they keep putting money in.  At best they will get their investment back when they eventually sell, they could have earned themselves considerably with the money in a high interest account.  They are taking their money from the relative safety of the various ofshore accounts and bonds and investing it into a high risk loss making business, and they are doing it time and time again.  But its OK ''cause their share value is going up!!!  They also take nothing in the way of wages and according to the accounts don''t even claim expenses (I started a thread on this subject about 6 weeks ago). 

So I am sorry, but when I see someone type that the money is going into D & MWJ''s pockets I get a little angry.  I am as frustrated as the next man about the state of our club, but for christs sake when are people going to realise that the only thing D & MWJ are guilty of is not being RICH ENOUGH to bankroll the club.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]But Carlos that simply is not true. I admit I''m no expert and i assume you are not either but from what i understand you''re statement is not accurate. ''Taking nothing out of the club'' is misleading but their share value has increased greatly up to year end 2007[/quote]

Their share value goes up because they keep putting money in.  At best they will get their investment back when they eventually sell, they could have earned themselves considerably with the money in a high interest account.  They are taking their money from the relative safety of the various ofshore accounts and bonds and investing it into a high risk loss making business, and they are doing it time and time again.  But its OK ''cause their share value is going up!!!  They also take nothing in the way of wages and according to the accounts don''t even claim expenses (I started a thread on this subject about 6 weeks ago). 

So I am sorry, but when I see someone type that the money is going into D & MWJ''s pockets I get a little angry.  I am as frustrated as the next man about the state of our club, but for christs sake when are people going to realise that the only thing D & MWJ are guilty of is not being RICH ENOUGH to bankroll the club.

[/quote]No the share value goes up because they spend the clubs money on fixed assets, I personally would rather see less fixed assets and more value in higher risk playing assets. Restaurants and Conservatories do not get us promotion, that money in the playing squad could. Delia is protecting her personal interests, I would prefer it if they protected the interests of the football club.And they may or may not take a wage, I dispute that and believe that they do, in a form of a ''dividend'' which is published in the accounts. They do however give £175k a year to a spin merchant, which probably would have paid for Huckerby for 17 weeks. Actually that probably would have paid for Huckerby for the year going by his MLS wages.Who would you want? Huckerby for a year or Donkey for a year?