Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Canaries can take heart from Hull

Instead of advertising this here (as we can see the link on the main page) how about doing one of the following....

1. Proof read the article.. (Five plus Three Plus Five equals thirteen not Eleven!!)

2. Replying to my email (sent three times to different email addresses). Just a "Thanks, but we''re not interested" would have been fine, rather than just ignoring it. Copy below..

Ta, Steve

"Good morning.

I’m not sure if you are interested in this, but I managed to get your paper on the official web site of HK Spisska Nov Ves.

http://www.hk-snv.sk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=258

It’s the first picture in the list of photos, halfway down the page.

I was in Slovakia this weekend, as City had no match, so I decided to watch the Hockey match between Spisska Nova Ves and Trebisov. What was expected to be a tight match, possibly going into extra time, turned into a rout for the home team. New signing Novak made his debut and proceeded to eclipse Lita by scoring a hat-trick as the home side ran out 8-0 winners

Pictured are Tomas Varga, President of the Official Supporters Club, Steve Ritchie (from England) and Miriam Vargova.

I’d like to extend my thanks to the Supporters club for making me feel so welcome, and while I did not do a rendition of “On the ball, City”, I managed a solo chant of “sest nula, Spisska Nova Ves” (6-0 Spisska Nova ves) and received a resounding applause!!!
"