Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Booing Players

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Er? Chops....how many times did Worthy turn out for us as a player?.......you always have an agenda don''t you?[:|]

[/quote]Are you stupid?[quote user="1st Wizard"]

To run these chumps out of the club this season.

Hughes:

Give him hell against Wolves, Worthless will soon get the hint and sub him, maybe he''ll even put in a transfer request!.

Worthington and Friends:

From the kick off, give them real grief, let Delia know our true

feelings about her usless employees. Instead of OTBC, shout  ''We want

Worthy Out''.

I don''t think for one moment that the coward will join in with the lap of ''no honour'', but if he does, you know what to do.

Its our last chance this season to get rid of him before anymore money is wasted by the stupid man..

[/quote]What does "give Hughes hell against Wolves" mean, Wiz?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Er? Chops....how many times did Worthy turn out for us as a player?.......you always have an agenda don''t you?[:|]

[/quote]

Are you stupid?

Hughes:

Give him hell against Wolves, Worthless will soon get the hint and sub him, maybe he''ll even put in a transfer request!.

Worthington and Friends:

From the kick off, give them real grief, let Delia know our true feelings about her usless employees. Instead of OTBC, shout  ''We want Worthy Out''.

I don''t think for one moment that the coward will join in with the lap of ''no honour'', but if he does, you know what to do.

Its our last chance this season to get rid of him before anymore money is wasted by the stupid man..

[/quote]

What does "give Hughes hell against Wolves" mean, Wiz?

[/quote]

How many times did Worthy turn out for us as a player?.......you always have an agenda don''t you?Indifferent [:|]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Are you stupid?

Hughes:

Worthington and Friends:

From the kick off, give them real grief, let Delia know our true feelings about her usless employees. Instead of OTBC, shout  ''We want Worthy Out''.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and I both know that the thread you trawled up, again! was mainly to do with that fool Worthy and ruddy Delia, regardless of the short rant about Hughes, the main point of my thread was about those two.

And I''ve still never booed a player despite you finding an old thread suggesting that I might be willing to do so.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Are you stupid?[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hughes:

Worthington and Friends:

[/quote]What does "give Hughes hell against Wolves" mean, Wiz?[/quote]

You and I both know that the thread you trawled up, again! was mainly to do with that fool Worthy and ruddy Delia, regardless of the short rant about Hughes, the main point of my thread was about those two.

And I''ve still never booed a player despite you finding an old thread suggesting that I might be willing to do so.

[/quote]What does "give Hughes hell against Wolves" mean, Wiz?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Are you stupid?

Hughes:

Worthington and Friends:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What it says Chops.............still doesn''t mean I boo does it?[:|]