Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

TALKING THE TALK!

Choose not to go tonight as I had something better to do and will probably give it a miss on Saturday as well.

Sorry to all you self rightious loyalists but no only do I want to see some genuine results to match all the promise I also want players like Fotheringham to put a big sock in it until they have actually done something worth mouthing off about.

After almost snatching a draw from the jaws of a big win over Plymouth Captain Fotheringham seemed to think his side were world beaters.

How about winning five on the spin Fozzy before telling us how good you are or even get into the top half of the table?

Tonight was apparently a flat performance and for me that is a side who thinks they can just turn up to get a win....not against a Dowie side you don''t and that man is our nemesis in recent seasons.

Why was the crowd so quiet from the off tonight? It reminded me of Blackpool at home last year when we came into a game on a small crest but slumped in a dismal atmosphere. Is this a case of crowd failing to lift players or the other way round?

I do believe we have a decent squad and am disappointed we are not doing better. For this I can only point to attitude and application and in particular I am pointing the finger at a man who is only playing because Clingan is injured, who talks a good game, who clearly over-estimates his own mediocre ability and who needs replacing as captain and kept away from the press....Fozzy the Muppet!

Rudi, the crowd was quiet because there was nothing for them to get excited about - we were absolutely dire. And as for ''Fozzy'' - why is he in the team, let alone captain. I have been buzzed on here for daring to suggest that, but he really is a waste of a yellow shirt. But will Roeder have the bottle / humility to drop him when Clingan''s back? Oooh, let me think about that one....