Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

lets look at the facts

we have not spent any money...the money we recieved for shaknell basicly paid for hoolahan and and a couple of other players we didnt pay alot for.

half the team are loan players which will go back at the end of the season.

even if all these players play really well either the parent club will want them back ie like ched evans,or the value will go up.

with no money to buy anyone anyway i doubt we could afford any of them.

a few weeks ago when we signed a couple of players the board made it happen-big deal 20,000 people a game dont want to pay £30.00 a game to watch a dision 1 team.

delia smith at the royal norfolk show oh we have investment,hardly, knocked mr cullums aproach 6 months before any fan even knew about it,and the board who have money left two weeks ago.

its funny the only player we sell for any money is on transfer deadline day so we couldnt use that money to buy anyone anyway so like earnshaw ,ashton ,and many before the money gets lost somewhere...

we have the highest attendance in the championship almost, yet the board tell us a day after deadline day whats happened two weeks ago.

everyone bangs on about what a great team we are and what talent we have,frankly im really concerned we have not won a game in 5 matches with one striker scoring two.

i remember watching norwich tearing teams apart in the premiership now we strugle against mk dons.

i would love to see norwich be there again and untill we have a board that can be honest with its fans this club will continue to go the wrong way.

the one thing i liked about mr cullum he came out and made it publicly known that the team needs money it wont guarantee sucess but it would help.

as a loyal fan all of my life i cant help feeling let down and fed up hearing uter crap thinking each and every one of is ignorant.

how do you feel delia.... we have one striker who belongs to us who is 32 and we dont play him as hes not good enough ,how many players do succesfull teams have that they have built a team around .

sorry if im offending anyone by saying this... time to go delia we need some fresh blood and some financial clout for the good of this city..

Haven''t spent any money? What planet are you on - we just haven''t bought many! We pay loan fees for all the loan players we get. I''m pretty sure Stefanovic is a massive investment in wages. And when did we ever tear teams apart in the premiership?? You''re not talking about ''93 are you? Surely where we are now should be the norm by now, not 2 really god seasons nearly 20 years ago!

lets hope so.. we havent invested nothing, okay i agree the loan players cost money but so did the 11 players we got rid off, mr cullum hasnt said anything yet allthough would be fantastic but we should know beter than to raise our hopes