Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

England v India

We took a coach load along to the cricket match yesterday, about 15 of us with City shirts on. Not sure if you saw us on the box. We got a lot of good feedback from other fans saying that they think we will stay up, including a few Arsenal fans. I know its only cricket (on a football message board) but the yellow shirts looked good in the crowd, it was like an away match anyway with over 75% of the crowd being India supporters.Once England won we all joined in a chorus of ''On the ball City'' much to the confusion of the Indian supporters. Were there any other City fans there?

Rustyboy, I saw one guy wearing last season''s away kit almost at the end of the highlights shown on Channel 4.  Were you with him?  It was only the briefest of glimpses, but the LOTUS badge really stood out.  Anyway, I''m guessing you had a great day what with the weather, the result, the TBI, etc.!!!

Susie,
We saw him as well but he didn''t even acknowledge us! pity they missed us all in the latest yellow and green shirts.