Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

The New Shirt

With the Aviva Sponsor on the back of the new shirt, Where are the players names going to go?  Someone has said that they may put the names under the number but not sure if the league allow it and also will be hard to see if the player tuck the shirt in.

It will all just be shoved down further, like Bristol City''s kit last season, the numbers will be disappearing down the players'' shorts.

On another note, has anyone found the sizing of the new away shirt to be different to the home one? Also, I didn''t know the away shirt had green on until I bought one.

[quote user="The Joker"]On another note, has anyone found the sizing of the new away shirt to be different to the home one? Also, I didn''t know the away shirt had green on until I bought one.
[/quote]

Have just ordered the away shirt. Are the sizes bigger or smaller? Where is the green?

The green is under the arms and around the collar on the neck, arms and at the very bottom of the shirt. I think it looks very nice apart from the "Aviva" on the back, which spoils it in a way

The away shirt''s sizes are smaller than the home ones definately.And, yeah, the green is under the arms mainly.I though Id been sent a training top for a minute lol.

Does anyone else that the club have cut costs on the new shirt? it feels a bit cheap and the sponsor looks like a cheap Iron on job, the like you would get from some doggy stall at Snetterton Market. - I suppose only time will tell.

last seasons was much better both looking and fitting imo

A good fit if you''re anything smaller than a large.And IMO it looked like a rugby league shirt