Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Competiton!

I kow this may sound obvious but with players coming in and doubling up on positons, this will then cause some players not to even be involved on the bench let alone first team. Take a look at our midfield, we have : Patty, Rusty, Fozzy, Clingan, Croft, Chadwick, Hoolahan, Eagle, Lappin, Bell. Some of those are not gonna be involved. Im not a fan of squad rotation (LIVERPOOL)!But I don''t know how GR is gonna keep our midfielders happy. Especially with Fozzy on a 1 year deal. If we don''t get promoted and share the midfield especially around, we may see some players leave Carrow Road. I know some of you fans may think "ohh we don''t need the likes of chadwick, he can go" Or whatever but we do! I don''t want any of our players to leave. So I just hope GR can keep all our players satisfied with thier roles. Don''t get me wrong he has done a spectacular job so far with brining in quality. But how he deals with keeping them happy here is another matter. I believe completely in this Roeder Revolution. Please prove m wrong. Im getting xcited about going to us play Spurs on Monday. Do you reckon both teams will play good sides? Thanks.

OTBC!

its a fair observation but when you consider last season we had players playing who had niggleing injuries now we have the option to rest players and you know what our luck has been like with injuries so I think we will have just the right amount of players to motavate each other with competion for places but also I think we will have a fresher squad all season if when a player is nakered or has a slight knock then you can rest them. Spurs look as if they arn''t going to have Robbie Keene but apart from that I think its going to be a decent squad from them and I should think Roeder would put out near anough our strongest team.

Well, fozzy will probley get injured ( :( ) Rusty suspended every 5 games,chadwick will  fall over, croft will get fat again,  eagle and lappin useless (well lappin may not be)and the other 3 are new so we will wait and see,.there i sorted out are problem

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Well, fozzy will probley get injured ( :( ) Rusty suspended every 5 games,chadwick will  fall over, croft will get fat again,  eagle and lappin useless (well lappin may not be)and the other 3 are new so we will wait and see,.there i sorted out are problem[/quote]Good old ginger, looks for positives in everything...

Survival of the fittest isn''t it? If you''re playing well you''re in the team and enjoying your football. If you''re not you''re on the bench. When this becomes your regular spot you eventually get unhappy and leave. It''s what makes teams better.

Sounds a bit harsh but if they''re not good enough they move on - better players come in and challenge the current 1st team regulars. The idea is you get better each time!