Sign in to follow this  
ZiggyPiggy

David Bell (on loan from leicester)

Why on the official site in the first team section where this season''s squad numbers are, does it point out that david bell is on loan from leicester in bracketts?I thought he''d signed for 3 years?Sorry if this has already been noticed and answered... not seen it anywhere though...http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TeamHome/0,,10355,00.html[:^)]

Yeah it''s been noticed, think it''s just a problem with the premiumtv stuff.

He was only on loan at Leicester anyway, we signed him from Luton.

Ha, I love how according to our official website, we''ve got Arturo Lupoli on loan from Fiotina.

Brilliant. I think I may start believing rumours from now on & not trust the official website so much!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]That''s clearly Fiorentina shortened, they just forgot to put the apostrophe in.[/quote]

NOt really deffo a typo! Shortened is La Viola or Fiorenze not what they put!

That site is going downhill fast, im tempted to canx my DD! You cant even get on to the forum!

It''s shortened. If the name of the team is longer than 7 letters and it''s put on the site in full; smoke comes out of the computer, so they have to just take a few letters out.

Nah I know that (although wouldn''t that be like us putting on loan from ''The Bhoys'' for Kennedy?), but this is premiumtv we are talking about, they will have thought that is the right way and that''s it lol!