Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

Rare football shirt on eBay

Im really quite pissed off that my dad gave mine away,even if it was to charity. to be fair,its probably gone into oxfam or something picked up for pittence and being sold for near on £100 as ive seen before!

in fact this could be my shirt!

i even had my name stitched in my footy shirts usually..perhaps i should ask the seller it has my name in it and then beg for it back?!

cheers for that had a look i got a couple of dvd off there from norwich v bayern home an away  a real good watch the good old days and gossey sticking  that one in at bayern.

coudn''t we do with him now .

flag talk

One of my fave shirts, I gave mine away to an opposing team supporter, very drunk, and seeing how much that shirt is going up for, very regretful lol.  I had an autographed pair of Gunny''s gloves he gave me from an away match at the old Middlesborough ground, god what a dive that place was, I gave them away and they were auctioned off for charity.

Hi ive got that shirt what was rob newmans got it after we played leeds away 91-92 season as the players chucked there shirts in the crowd i was lucky enough too get it and plus he was my fav player which was even more special .plus ive got some of his shirts what he gave me in other seasons.