Sign in to follow this  
Jonncfc

Engagement

Although I know little about the politics of the business world I thought one of the "buzz" words these days was "engagement".  If the Board are serious about wishing to attract new investment then their apparent failure to engage with potential investors would seem bizarre in the extreme, particularly when on the face of it that investor seems to fit their stipulated requirements (i.e. local, Norwich supporter, best interests of the club, very wealthy, money for the squad etc) .  It would seem to me that either they have no real desire to break up their cosy little set-up or they have no idea how to conduct friendly negotiations.  Just who is making these decisions at Carrow Road and are all members of the Board in agreement with what seems a total unwillingness to engage? 

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]Although I know little about the politics of the business world I thought one of the "buzz" words these days was "engagement".  If the Board are serious about wishing to attract new investment then their apparent failure to engage with potential investors would seem bizarre in the extreme, particularly when on the face of it that investor seems to fit their stipulated requirements (i.e. local, Norwich supporter, best interests of the club, very wealthy, money for the squad etc) .  It would seem to me that either they have no real desire to break up their cosy little set-up or they have no idea how to conduct friendly negotiations.  Just who is making these decisions at Carrow Road and are all members of the Board in agreement with what seems a total unwillingness to engage? [/quote]

I wonder why the insipid reluctance.....have they actually got something to hide? I can understand why certain individuals at NCFC are ''touching cloth'' - because they maybe know, and are completely aware, that if there are changes within the hierarchy that have been in power for over a decade at the club.....Some of ''those'' I assume, will not be required at the club - and will have to move on to pastures new. 

More than probable that Mr/Mrs/Ms ''whoever'' would prefer to bring their own people in within certain business areas of the club. Who have more collective ''experience'' in financial and business matters, and will hopefully bring passion, finance and pride - back to NCFC.

Maybe Mr Cullum.....has called their bluff?