Sign in to follow this  
Keep talking, Joe

Green's contract

Correct me if i''m wrong,but doesn''t Greeno''s contract expire at the end of next season?

Why have we heard no news about any extention talk. Do we want the prem big boys to get a better look so they can be sure of his England no1 status when they get the boy on a free in june 2005? He must have signed this current contract a few years back now, so one would imagine he is on comparatively small wages right now. Why are we taking this risk? I have a feeling there was a 1 year option after 2005, but it may have been another player. Lets hope it is Greeno. Could not imagine anyone else between the sticks now!

And has anyone else noticed that this season he has abandoned his policy of winding up away fans with his Hulkster esqe cup to the ear?

Get well soon, Greeno! (And get a haircut)

Not sure about Greeno''s contract length, but if it does only have a year left to run we need him to sign a new 3 year deal minimum! I dont think we can hold onto him forever but at least if he has a long time to go on his contract, we''ll get a bigger lump sum for him if the big boys do swoop for him!!

ENGLANDS ENGLANDS NUMBER 1 !!