Sign in to follow this  
Giallanza

Lewis and Green

I see Joe Lewis has been called up to the U21 squad again and I know he wont be first choice but obviously other people can see potential there and I cant help feeling that we have made a mistake in letting him go.

Also I see Green still cant get in the england squad, I am sure I am not being to biast but I would say he is better than 2 if not all 3 of carson, james and kirkland.

Everybody says Tevez was the hero for West Ham last season, but i highly disagree. Had they not have had Robert Green in command of their goal they would have been relegated. I think Green got a chance....about 4 years ago now, in a friendly and did ok, he played last year and got injured, (or was it 2 years ago).

Give the lad a chance, he was linked with Arsenal lately but that looks unlikely - give him a chance

[quote user="Giallanza"]

I see Joe Lewis has been called up to the U21 squad again and I know he wont be first choice but obviously other people can see potential there and I cant help feeling that we have made a mistake in letting him go.

Also I see Green still cant get in the england squad, I am sure I am not being to biast but I would say he is better than 2 if not all 3 of carson, james and kirkland.

[/quote]Would you have played him in the first team instead of Marshall and Gilks ?Would you have played him in the ressies instead of Gilks ?He was never going to improve while he was 3rd choice.