QPR are signing quality players on loan and doing there hardest to get out of the relegation battle.  ben sahar, scott sinclair, michael manicenne on loan from chelsea hogan eprhaim from west ham akos buzaky from plymouth jason jarrett from preston  rowen vine from brum and martin craine from portsmouth.  we all know thease are good players maybe apart from jarrett who was poor for us but my point is there doing something about it we are doing nothing, all we have is one defender to show for it.  dont get me wrong taylor is a good player but we need more!  Roeder needs to act fast and get some players in before its to late.

I see your point but QPR are, of course, a London club and just down the road from Chelsea and WHam. If players available for loan really care more about money and location than playing, which I believe is the case, do you think they''d rather go to West London or Norwich? This isn''t meant to sound like a rude response, it just goes to show how our perceived location ("perceived" because Norwich really is a fantastic city) lets us down.

yep your much like newcastle and sunderland (im not saying wolvo the heartbeat n soul of the country before you moan)

many players would prefer to go to london or outskirts of london over anywhere else, the next location would be central north like a manchester

i.e sunderland could only sign likes chopra, harte in summer as no foreigners would go there or even some english i.e baines

on qpr bit they have done well, i like that leigterwood they got as well. how many loanees they got? i just counted 8players

your only allowed 6loans in squad at one game arent you, so thats a bit of downfall for all those loans, but they all good players, i personally think qpr will stay up, and rowan vine looks vital player