Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Shocking policing today!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="biggleyellow"]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]I know we need a police force but it seems to me to take a certain type of a**h*** to join.  Bunch of idiots IMO.[/quote]

You trying doing the job mate, its harder enough without people like you...................

[/quote]

I have seen enough run-ins with coppers to know how much of a bunch of idiots most of them are...  I mean, the hassle some guys get for a few swears at people who can''t even hear them 30 yards away seperated by innumerable officers in the corner!!  Pathetic.

Difficult to police a game.....  You lot must love the overtime for a relaxing standing in the sun creating problems if you are bored.

What about when  a QPR Keeper was attacked by a fan, after about 2 minutes finally stewards appeared to break it up.  What on earth the coppers were doing while this assault went on I will never know.

It becomes entirely obvious how bad it must be to live in a police state - all the power handed to these jerks....   A bunch of jackasses in the main.

[/quote]

agreed.. where the police when that fan went after Ian Walker... where were the police when that celtic fan goaded dida...

If either of those 2 fans had been nutters with concealed blades then dida and Walker would be dead today.... nice to know the police treat swearing at someone more seriously isnt it?

I should of offered him a donut

jas :)

biggleyellow wrote:

Citizen Journalist Foghorn wrote:

I know we need a police force but it seems to me to take a certain type of a**h*** to join.  Bunch of idiots IMO.

You trying doing the job mate, its harder enough without people like you...................

I have seen enough run-ins with coppers to know how much of a bunch of idiots most of them are...  I mean, the hassle some guys get for a few swears at people who can''t even hear them 30 yards away seperated by innumerable officers in the corner!!  Pathetic.

Difficult to police a game.....  You lot must love the overtime for a relaxing standing in the sun creating problems if you are bored.

What about when  a QPR Keeper was attacked by a fan, after about 2 minutes finally stewards appeared to break it up.  What on earth the coppers were doing while this assault went on I will never know.

It becomes entirely obvious how bad it must be to live in a police state - all the power handed to these jerks....   A bunch of jackasses in the main.

agreed.. where the police when that fan went after Ian Walker... where were the police when that celtic fan goaded dida...

If either of those 2 fans had been nutters with concealed blades then dida and Walker would be dead today.... nice to know the police treat swearing at someone more seriously isnt it?

I should of offered him a donut

Jerks???? Really?

Just so you''re aware, and it''s a shame you don''t get the facts before posting.

If a fan encroaches onto the pitch it is the job of the stewards to go on and get them.

Please check before posting. Thank you