Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Confidence, Hartson, and why we need a miracle man ....

Confidence in the first 30mins against Bristol was good, we played like the old Norwich and on another day the Hartson efforts would have gone in. In all Hartson had 7 goal chances throughout the game. For a man who hasn''t played since Feb 07 I thought he played very well. Ok so he didn''t score, but like Dion he was in the right place at the right time around the goal. You don''t just get there by accident, this is experince. Yes he''s got some weight and hes not fast, but we need someone to inspire the team. At times he was instructing Strihavka on being more forcefull and where to run etc.

Oh main problem is lack of confidence, what a difference a goal in the first half would have been. Bristol looked very average in the first 30mins. yet once their goal went in we returned to the laclustre, sitting back, no confidence Norwich of this season.

We MUST, MUST employ the right man.

Don''t tell me that we are too small a club for Bruce or Jewell.

IF, and its a big if we get a paul Jewell or likewise manager, we have the base of being a middle table Prem side.

We average 24,000+ fans and could be more with a second teer on the city stand. Our catchment area of  East Anglian is massive compare to other clubs. (only club for miles)

We would, and could be a Great Club.

BUT and its a BIG BUT .... we need money, an EXPERINCED MANAGER and a prayer.

Today was another sad day for me at Carrow road.

But hay, by Christamas it could be all different!!

Cheers All

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Confidence in the first 30mins against Bristol was good, we played like the old Norwich and on another day the Hartson efforts would have gone in. In all Hartson had 7 goal chances throughout the game. For a man who hasn''t played since Feb 07 I thought he played very well. Ok so he didn''t score, but like Dion he was in the right place at the right time around the goal. You don''t just get there by accident, this is experince. Yes he''s got some weight and hes not fast, but we need someone to inspire the team. At times he was instructing Strihavka on being more forcefull and where to run etc.

Oh main problem is lack of confidence, what a difference a goal in the first half would have been. Bristol looked very average in the first 30mins. yet once their goal went in we returned to the laclustre, sitting back, no confidence Norwich of this season.

We MUST, MUST employ the right man.

Don''t tell me that we are too small a club for Bruce or Jewell.

IF, and its a big if we get a paul Jewell or likewise manager, we have the base of being a middle table Prem side.

We average 24,000+ fans and could be more with a second teer on the city stand. Our catchment area of  East Anglian is massive compare to other clubs. (only club for miles)

We would, and could be a Great Club.

BUT and its a BIG BUT .... we need money, an EXPERINCED MANAGER and a prayer.

Today was another sad day for me at Carrow road.

But hay, by Christamas it could be all different!!

Cheers All

[/quote]

Best post of the week koimatsuba, thank god for some optimisim.........i''m getting fed up with this forums negativity..... I knew we are in a bad place at the moment but this board used to be full of debate and interesting posts, not all this BOARD OUT!!! DUFFY OUT!!! IT''S HOPELESS crap.

I am sure the board will make the right choice purely because they know they have to.... last time they thought they could support a up-and-coming manager in grant cause we were a stable mid championship team, the board could risk a little bit but not know!

The board will appoint the right man, i''m sure of it!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Best post of the week koimatsuba, thank god for some optimisim.........i''m getting fed up with this forums negativity..... I knew we are in a bad place at the moment but this board used to be full of debate and interesting posts, not all this BOARD OUT!!! DUFFY OUT!!! IT''S HOPELESS crap.

[/quote]Yes we are in a bad place, 2nd bottom with the bottom side having a game in hand.We need the board out.We need Duffy out.It IS hopeless.And you''re deluded.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

Yes we are in a bad place, 2nd bottom with the bottom side having a game in hand.
We need the board out.
We need Duffy out.
It IS hopeless.

And you''re deluded.
[/quote]

I''m not deluded!

Simply sating Facts, you may be pissed off like me, and believe you if they appoint the wrong manager (IMO) then I''ll be gutted.

I''m simply stating that things can get better, (can''t get much worse). Hartson played ok to me, not like some peoples comments that he was crap!

Didn''t like the game, but hey we were better and shown for 30 mins that the PLAYERS CAN DO IT.

Cheers