Sign in to follow this  
Disco Dales Tash

Delia and the board

I have to say I complete empathise with other fans who are angry with the board, but I don''t think getting Delia to sell is an option.Do you think she or the board actually want to be in this position, do you think they knew PG would take us to the relegation zone?  I very much doubt it.Asking for the board to be sacked is a shoot from the hip response.  They haven''t consistently messed things up so lets pass judgement after the new manager has had their chance.

They have consistently messed things up for the last 3 years, many of us were saying that Worthy should have been sacked when we got relegated and they kept him for far to long, they also have failed to spend sufficient funds on the team for the last 3 years when we should have had the money from our premiership adventure and there wasn''t really an excuse. They have gradually sold our better players and spent very little of the proceeds on replacements and as a result our team now looks so weak that relegation is a real possibility. I''m afraid getting Delia to sell is the only option unless we want to sink even lower, she simply either doesn''t have or is unwilling to spend the money to take us forward.

Is there another board in the world who thrives on ''Prudance with Ambition''???????????????????

They say how they idolise the Charlton board so how come Charlton have kept their best players(except Bent)and have spent money to bring in more quality? Look where both sides are in the league! Do Delia and co really believe that we are following in Charltons footsteps, just I cant remember the last time Charlton were in League 1!

Enough said![:P]