Sign in to follow this  
p.g.tips

norwich res 0-1grays

well if your hoping for any mid-field flair coming through the lower ranks dont hold your breath.tonights reserve match against grays was just like watching the first team,the mid-field was woeful .brellier being the worst he was absolutely dire followed closely by bexfield who wasnt much better.at least eagle and cooper sometimes found a yellow shirt .grays got a dubious penalty but have 2 say the rest of the team did try but thats what browns been doing all season and we now how poor he is

1.arnold.didnt have much 2 do could have been sent in the first 15 mins for a heavy foul on grays no 10 but got away with just a booking 6

2.miller.showed some good touches.6

3.o''toole.solid enough nice left foot.6

4.brellier.absolutely awful and his attitude stunk.0

5.kelly solid big strong lad.6

6.halliday.won every header.6

7.cooper.worked hard.6

8.bexfield.awful.2

9.daley.pacey had 2 one on ones with their keeper fluffed both.5

10.yong.only one that impressed me,lively and in time could come good.7.mom

11.eagle. beat his man once.5

on this showing the future doesnt look good  for players coming through our academy and making it to the first team 

I can still hear PG calling for ... Arsenal Reserves ... Tottenham Reserves ... and we now lose 0 - 1 v Grays ... at Carrow Road  ... the future looks Gre(a)y(s) .....

PG even wanted to stop playing in the Reserve League because there are not enough games to play and the opposition is not good enough (????).

But like last season we don''t have enough players to have a good Reserve side ... and have to thank the youth players who both play the Youth and Reserve games ...

Also watched the game last night and disagree about the markings but we all have different opinions.The lad Bexfield found a Norwich player with every pass in the first half and Brellier is a much better option than Jarvis in Midfield Biggest problem was the movement of some of the young players who are learning their trade and on a different night could have won by two or three goals

Biggest annoyance was the booing at the end, who wants to come to a club like that. For Gods sake its young lads making their way in the game and they will have poor games. Prehaps we should ask why so many senior players travelled north when some could have stayed and had a run out -maybe they knew  something

The problems at the moment needs to be changed by a more positive and supportive mood. People respond to good things and encouragement so leave the youngsters alone and have a go at the real culprits  

the same grays athletic that unearthed Freddy Eastwood and Michael Kightley....

Perhaps we should set them up as  a feeder club

jas :)

sandboy i never had a go at any of the young ones if you read my post it was the pros who i slagged off  the likes of brellier and bexfield who were down right awful they both must be on a half decent wage yet could not even play well against the likes of grays reserves which says every thing about them ,quite happy to take their wages every week  but could''nt care less attitude stinks